Objective of the program
The aim of the program is to support the solution of projects submitted under the Horizon 2020 calls in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: Individual Fellowships program and have been awarded the Seal of Excellence certificate in the evaluation process.
Duration of the grant and amount of support
The grant is awarded for a maximum period of three years of € 24,000 / year. The use of the grant is governed by the relevant financial rules.
Number of projects and financial resources
The number of projects supported depends on the amount of funds available. The program shall be supported solely by funds raised to promote excellent research. Grants are decided by the SAS Presidium.
Conditions for the award of the grant
The program is open to scientists from all disciplines. The applicant must fulfill the following conditions:
- must be an employee of the SAS organization
- the project proposal with which the applicant entered the Horizon 2020 call was submitted with affiliation to the SAS organization
- the applicant must submit:
- a completed application form
- copy of the certificate „Seal of Excellence“
Submission of proposals
Grant proposals are submitted on the attached form electronically to , printed and signed by the International Cooperation Department of the SAS Office (PhDr. Ľudmila Dolná, PhD.). Proposals shall be submitted on an ongoing basis.