CALL OPEN: SLOVAK-ROMANIAN CALL FOR BILATERAL COOPERATION FOR THE PERIOD 2022 – 2023
CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF SAS - RA PROJECTS PROPOSALS
under the Mobility program
for the period 2022-2023
The Slovak Academy of Sciences announces the call for project proposals under the Mobility program with the institutes of Romanian Academy for the period 2022 - 2023
14 July 2021 Announcement of the call for project proposals
14 September 2021 Deadline for submission of project proposals
October 2021 Completion of the assessment at national level
November 2021 Completion of the joint assessment at international level,
approval of the final results by both partner organisations
December 2021 Announcement of results
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROJECT PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
- The duration of projects shall be of 2 years.
- The SAS - RA project proposal must be submitted by the principal investigators on both sides.
- The project proposals will be evaluated by independent evaluators and the relevant commission separately on the Romanian and Slovak side. The final decision related to project funding is in the competence of SAS Presidency.
- A maximum of 3 (three) two-year mobility projects shall be selected for funding.
- The maximum financial contribution shall be EUR 1,500 per project for one year.
- In particular, the content of the project, its overall impact, the added value of mutual bilateral cooperation and the quality of the research group (inclusion of young researchers) will be assessed.
- Out of the whole team, at least 1/3 must be junior researchers or PhD students.
- A project proposal must be submitted on the appropriate application form.
- A principal investigator must submit a project status report and a financial report for each year of the project duration.
- Project proposals in English must be completed and submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and also in hardcopy to the address below within the stated deadline;
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Department of International Cooperation
814 38 Bratislava
Tel: +421 2 57510 139