CALL OPEN - EIG CONCERT-JAPAN 8th Call on Sustainable Hydrogen Technology as Affordable and Clean Energy
The Department of International Cooperation is delighted to announce the 8th Joint Call of the European Interest Group CONCERT-Japan (EIG CONCERT-Japan) on the topic of "Sustainable Hydrogen Technology as Affordable and Clean Energy".
The call aims to contribute to building a better society, and help mitigate climate change and other environment impacts caused by ever-growing human reliance on energy by inviting research teams from Europe and Japan to collaboratively explore new sustainable hydrogen technologies.
Each project consortium submitting an application should consist of at least 3 eligible beneficiaries (project partners), 1 from Japan and 2 from two different European countries participating in the Joint Call.
List of participating countries and respective funding organisations:
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Science Fund (BNSF)
- Czech Republic: Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MEYS)
- Czech Republic: Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- France: French National Research Agency (ANR)
- Germany: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Hungary: National Research, Development and Innovation Office (NKFIH)
- Japan: Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Lithuania : Agency for Science, Innovation & Technology (MITA)
- Norway : Research Council of Norway (RCN)
- Poland: National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
- Slovakia: Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS)
- Spain: Agencia Estatal de Investigación (AEI) - State Research Agency
- Switzerland: Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- Turkey: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
In its resolution no. 1169 (14. 1. 2021), the SAS Presidium allocated for this call an indicative budget of up to 40,000€ per project per year (of which 15,000 € per per project per year is an in-kind contribution of the SAS applicant’s organisation). Maximum project duration is 3 years. The SAS expects to fund 1 project in this Call.
More information and relevant documents are available in the attachment and on the Joint Call's official website http://concert-japan.eu/spip.php?article85
Submission deadline: 9 July 2021, 10:00 CEST (17:00 Japanese time)
Contact person: Zuzana Černáková, firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 2 57510118