National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia sa plánuje zúčastniť nadchádzajúcich EU výziev v rámci Grean Deal a Horizon Europe. Nižšie sú uvedené návrhy na spoluprácu a kontakt v prípade záujmu o partnerstvo.
GREEN DEAL CALLS
- Call: Green deal: Demonstration of innovative critical technologies to enable future large-scale deployment of offshore renewable energy technologies and their integration into the energy system.
We can contribute with innovative coating development.
- Call: Green deal: Develop and demonstrate a 100 MW electrolyser upscaling the link between renewables and industrial applications.
We can contribute with dynamic multiscale modelling of systems. We can enter the consortium together with a large industry partner from Slovenia, where demonstration can take place.
- Call: Green deal: Closing the carbon cycle in industry: renewable energy driven reduction of CO2 using innovative catalytic materials and technologies.
We can contribute with assesing techno-economic impact, multiscale modelling, optimization of energy balances. We can bring to consortium a large industry partner from Slovenia ready to be the demonstration example.
- Call: Green deal: Demonstration of systemic solutions for the territorial deployment of the circular economy.
We can contribute with lignin valorization together with international partners, which we can bring to the consortium. We can offer the multilocation system and small scale biorefinery system.
- Call: Green deal: Green Airports and Ports: green aviation and shipping.
We can contribute with development and characterisation of lignocellulosic or CO2 based aviation fuels, renewable fuels, and with multiscale modelling.
HORIZON 2020 CALLS
- Call: CBRN medical countermeasures, such as preventive and therapeutic immunotherapy ID: EDIDP-CBRN-MCM-2020
We can contribute with computer modelling of systems enabling biological countermesures.
- Calls: Extract bioactive compounds from new, under-exploited and/or recalcitrant residual bio-based streams for high-value applications; ID: BBI-2020-SO2-R4
- Resolve supply-chain hurdles for turning residual waste streams into functional molecules for food and/or non-food market applications; ID: BBI-2020-SO1-D1
- Micro- and nano-plastics in our environment: Understanding exposures and impacts on human health; ID: SC1-BHC-36-2020
We can contribute with analytics, plant metabolomics, we are specialists in isolation of bioactive linkages from natural complex matrices. In addition, we can contribute with identification of anti-active substances, with the drug analysis and the analysis of plastic contaminants in food.
Do not hesitate to contact me if we have similar interests in these calls.
dr. Barbara Tišler
Head of Project Management Office
National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia