Termín registrácie na doktorandskú školu –
Are you a doctoral student thinking about the next steps in your career? Would you like to learn more about career opportunities in private sector? Do you wish to develop skill that will help you enter the labour market successfully? Would you like to learn more about what are the expectations of employers? Or what it would take to set up your own business? CarLiS Doctoral School is the right place to search for the answers to your questions.
The agenda of the Doctoral School will offer a mix of lectures, talks and practical exercises focusing on four areas: soft skills, knowledge transfer, career strategies and entrepreneurship. Each session will be held in English.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- From Slovak Academy of Sciences.
- Carrying out their studies in life sciences or related study programmes and/or study programmes with potential application/outreach in life sciences sector. (Doctoral school is mainly for PhDs in scientific section II, but we will also consider others.)
- Interested in exploring career paths beyond academia.
- Enrolled in any year of their studies, but preferably in the 2nd year and higher.
- Having a good command of English (B2 and more).
HOW TO APPLY
The applications (the application form can be found below) need to be submitted by 26/9/2022 to Natália Feriančeková: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Carlis project is here.
Text: Natália Feriančeková, KTT SAV
Foto: SAIA, n. o.