|Počet zobrazení: 132|
Centre of Operations of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
Place of work
• Dubravska cesta, Karlova Ves, Bratislava
• Work from home possible on individual basis
ASAP, September 1, 2022
Wage (gross) 2 000 – 2 600 EUR/month. According to Act no. 553/2003 Z.z. wage consists of two components: contractual wage based on the years of experience is 723.50 EUR + personal evaluation.
We are looking for an AI/Python developer to work with us on the Slovak AI Digital Innovation Hub project. Help us bring AI-based solutions to Slovak enterprises!
You would be involved in supporting clients using supercomputer / HPC technologies with a focus on the use of machine / deep learning algorithms. If you like working on interesting challenges and real-life projects in diverse areas, are a skilled Python programmer with experience in AI/ML, we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities associated with the position include:
• Communication with clients, initial assessment of needs and requirements
• Proposal of project design and implementation plan including pertinent tools and technologies
• Research, solution development and implementation
• Design and optimization of ML models, analysis of results
• Continuous skills development
• Training and support according to the client’s needs
About the project:
The Slovak AI Digital Innovation Hub (SKAI-eDIH) is a nation-wide ecosystem coordinated by the Kempelen Institute of Intelligent Technologies in close collaboration with CIVITTA Slovakia, Slovak Alliance for Innovation Economy and Center of Operations of the Slovak Academy of Sciences.
Project start date: September 1, 2022
Project duration: 3 years with potential for the follow up 2 years project (as planned by European Commission)
Project outline: Through a portfolio of free services for SMEs, Industry and public sector we aim to accelerate innovation in Slovakia, specifically in the field of artificial intelligence. To this end, we promote AI tools and techniques and their use in various areas. Within the “test before invest” services portfolio we assess, advise, design, develop and help adopt AI based solutions. The CSČ SAV is also involved in the task related to training and skills development.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Pleasant working environment, friendly and helpful team.
• 37.5 working hours per week.
• One week of holiday over the legal limit.
• Paid sick leave over the legal limit.
• Seven days set aside per doctor's visit per year.
• Discount on accommodation for employees from distant regions.
• Meal allowance.
• Drinking regime at the office.
• SIM card.
• Business laptop / computer as required.
Candidates’ education suitable for the position:
University education (Master's degree) / Postgraduate (Doctorate)
University degree in: Information Technologies, Mathematics, Life sciences (Physics, Theoretical chemistry) or related engineering disciplines.
• Knowledge of basic ML methods, natural language processing and advanced statistical techniques.
• Good knowledge of neural networks and deep learning.
• Working with neural networks (TensorFlow, Keras).
• Working with scripting languages (Python, Bash).
• Working with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark) and (No) SQL databases.
• Knowledge of verbal and written English.
Skills should be demonstrated by work experience or output from projects (e.g. diploma thesis / dissertation), hackathons and contributions to open-source development, etc.
The position is suitable for a graduate, but the candidate should demonstrate experience in the field that he / she has acquired during his / her studies.
• Proactive and responsible approach to work.
• Independence, communicativeness.
• Desire to learn and progress, willingness to participate on workshops, conferences.
If you are interested in the position, send us your curriculum vitae, motivational letter and references (optional) in Slovak language. We are thankful to all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
In an effort to strengthen the presence of female workers in the STEM areas, the COO SAS invites women to apply for this job opening. Full-time positions may in general be turned into part-time positions. Disabled people will have priority as long as equally qualified.
If you meet the requirements, send us your curriculum vitae, motivational letter and references, if possible. Selected candidates will be contacted for interview.