CALL OPEN ! FLAG ERA JTC 2021 Graphene / Human Brain Project
International Cooperation Department informs that ERA-NET consortium FLAG ERA opened JTC 2021.
2. Growth and device integration of two-dimensional amorphous materials
3. Scalable growth & device integration of UltraLow Power Spin-Orbit Memories based on GRMs
4. Bacterial degradation of GRMs
5. GRM based devices and circuits for neuromorphic computing
6. Infrared+THz emission and detection with twisted GRMs
7. Functionalized GRMs for advanced multivalent metal-ion batteries (MMIBs)
8. Chemical sensing with GRMs
9. MXene foams for capacitive deionization water desalination
10. Rheological models for GRM suspensions and multiphase flows
2. GRM-based Neural Interfaces for Bioelectronic Medicines
3. GRM-based spectrometer for visible and infrared
4. GRM-based, Ultra-Broadband THz-Transceiver technologies for 6G compliant wireless communication
5. Tuning the hot-carrier lifetime in layered materials heterostructures for photoresponsivity enhancement
6. GRMs for advanced metal-ion supercapacitors
7. GRM-based electrodes for redox flow batteries
8. GRM components for Self-charging and Self-powered Electronics
2. Tackling Psychiatric Diseases
3. Accelerating the diagnosis and the development of therapeutic approaches for rare diseases affecting the nervous system
Projects submission deadline April 19, 2021.
More information on JTC 2021 https://www.flagera.eu/flag-era-calls/flag-era-joint-transnational-call-jtc-2021/jtc2021-call-announcement/
Info webinar on JTC 2021 will take place on January 19, 2021. The registration is open here.